May 30- June 2, 2023
Fayetteville Ramble Ride, in partnership with Experience Fayetteville.
A new event for 2023, we’re excited to explore Northwest Arkansas with you. The NWA region is quickly becoming THE destination for bike adventures and the folks at Experience Fayetteville have played a huge role in this designation. If you’ve wondered what the hype was about, this event is a great way to experience what the region has to offer first hand.
The Fayetteville Ramble uses a single campground so you’ll be able to soak in all that the region has to offer riding your adventure without having to break down camp each day.
Daily miles and climbing on this ride:
- Day 1: 59 mi. / 4,624 ft.
- Day 2: 64 mi. / 5,359 ft.
- Day 3: 55 mi. / 5,490 ft.
- Day 4: 49 mi. / 5,011 ft.
Two days are point to point, two days are loops. While this ride is challenging due to the short and steep climbs, not having to carry gear on loop days eases the accumulating daily challenge. Due to this, and the higher amount of pavement from other Rambles, we rate a three summit plus ride.
This ride begins in Fayetteville, Arkansas.
Ramble Rides are an experience you won’t soon forget. Four days of fantastic riding, three nights of camping with friends. One amazing time.
- A Ramble Ride is a catered and supported event.
- Camping is provided on the night BEFORE departure. Start locations typically have hotel accommodations if preferred (not included). We provide secure parking for vehicles. The Fayetteville Ramble will have discounted accommodations for pre and post event stays.
- All meals, drinks, and snacks are provided the morning of departure through arrival back to our start location.
- Route support staff varies with group size but typically four to five staff, including our lunch stop. Camp staff generally is an additional three to four staff.
- Riders are allowed an 80L camp bag for gear and clothing. We carry your bag to camps.
- GPS files will be supplied to riders. Routes are marked, but GPS capability recommended.
A Ramble Ride experience is $900 for four days of riding.
Registration for the Fayetteville Ramble is now closed.