July 19 -22, 2023
2023 Colorado Ramble Ride.
Our Colorado Ramble is a classic—also our most challenging. We take advantage of long, warm days with a longer and steeper route.
The Colorado Ramble explores Jackson County and the Routt and Medicine Bow National Forests, traveling 270 miles with just under 24,000 feet of climbing.
This Summer Ramble will uses two campground for the entire ride, making the camping easier so you can focus on pedaling. And there are lakes to swim in at the end of the day—kind of like summer camp!
Daily miles and climbing on this ride:
- Day 1: 56 mi. / 3,842 ft.
- Day 2: 75 mi. / 7,394 ft.
- Day 3: 70 mi. / 6,503 ft.
- Day 4: 68 mi. / 5,694 ft.
Tough. Are you ready?
With the nature of this route, we recommend taking on the Summer Ramble riding as light as possible. Crush the gravel miles during the day, relax at camp at night. The ride is three point-to-point days and one loop day. Loop days offer you the ability to start a little later and not worry about breaking down or setting up camp. Our hardest days are loop days. We rate a four summit ride.
This ride begins in Walden Colorado. Three hours west of Denver.
Ramble Rides are an experience you won’t soon forget. Four days of fantastic riding, three nights of camping with friends. One amazing time.
- A Ramble Ride is a catered and supported event.
- Camping is provided on the night BEFORE departure. Start locations typically have hotel accommodations if preferred (not included). We provide secure parking for vehicles.
- All meals, drinks, and snacks are provided the morning of departure through arrival back to our start location.
- Route support staff varies with group size but typically four to five staff, including our lunch stop. Camp staff generally is an additional three to four staff.
- Riders are allowed an 80L camp bag for gear and clothing. We carry your bag to camps.
- GPS files will be supplied to riders. Routes are marked, but GPS capability recommended.
- The Colorado Ramble has an optional round trip shuttle from Fort Collins to Walden. Details on Bikereg.com registration page.
A Ramble Ride experience is $900 for four days of riding.
Register below on Bikereg.