2022 Summer Ramble Utah.
August 2-5, 2022 registration.
Ramble Rides are an experience you won’t soon forget. Four days of fantastic riding, three nights of camping with friends. One amazing time.
- A Ramble Ride is a catered and supported event. Want to know more about what a Ramble is? Check it out.
- Camping is provided on the night BEFORE departure. Start locations typically have hotel accommodations if preferred (not included). We provide secure parking for vehicles.
- All meals, drinks, and snacks are provided the morning of departure through arrival back to our start location—more about food on a Ramble.
- Route support staff varies with group size but typically four to five staff, including our lunch stop. Camp staff generally is an additional three to four staff.
- Riders are allowed an 80L camp bag for gear and clothing. We carry your bag to camps. Read more about it here.
- GPS files will be supplied to riders. Routes are marked, but GPS capability recommended.
We’re back to traveling with the Ramble Ride and this year, we’re riding in Utah. We’re excited to explore new route with our riders. If you know Utah, the climbs are steep and plentiful. The Utah Summer Ramble explores Sanpete County and the Manti-La Sal Forest, traveling 213 miles with just over 28,000 feet of climbing. Though fewer miles than our Colorado rides, our Utah ride has more climbing. This ride will challenge you.
- Meal choices available at checkout.
- If purchasing more than one registration, please add the names and emails of riders in the “Notes” section.
Need to rent gear? We now offer a handpicked selection of camping gear for you to use.