2022 Summer Ramble 2.
August 31- September 3, 2022 registration.
Ramble Rides are an experience you won’t soon forget. Four days of fantastic riding, three nights of camping with friends. One amazing time.
- A Ramble Ride is a catered and supported event. Want to know more about what a Ramble is? Check it out.
- Camping is provided on the night BEFORE departure. Start locations typically have hotel accommodations if preferred (not included). We provide secure parking for vehicles.
- All meals, drinks, and snacks are provided the morning of departure through arrival back to our start location—more about food on a Ramble.
- Route support staff varies with group size but typically four to five staff, including our lunch stop. Camp staff generally is an additional three to four staff.
- Riders are allowed an 80L camp bag for gear and clothing. We carry your bag to camps. Read more about it here.
- GPS files will be supplied to riders. Routes are marked, but GPS capability recommended.
The Summer Ramble 2 keeps the ride going exploring Jackson County and the Routt and Medicine Bow National Forests. Fewer miles than our July ride, at 214 miles, there is also less climbing at 18,500 feet. This ride will still challenge you. It’s a Ramble after all.
- Meal choices available at checkout.
- If purchasing more than one registration, please add the names and emails of riders in the “Notes” section.
Need to rent gear? We now offer a handpicked selection of camping gear for you to use.