September 28 – October 1, 2022
Our Fall Ramble is our most popular. Cool weather, smooth gravel, and blazing colors.
The Fall Ramble explores Jackson County and the Routt and Medicine Bow National Forests, traveling 210 miles with 17,400 feet of climbing. Let’s end the season with cool mornings, campfires and changing leaves. Our Fall rides travel fewer miles than Summer rides due to shorter days and if you’re looking for something a little more mellow, but with a view—this is the ride for you.
A challenging ride, the Fall Ramble uses the same campground for the entire ride, making the camping easier so you can focus on pedaling.
Daily miles and climbing on this ride:
- Day 1: 53 mi. / 4010 ft.
- Day 2: 56 mi. / 5406 ft.
- Day 3: 56 mi. / 4970 ft.
- Day 4: 45 mi. / 3001 ft.
Fall rides have a little more camp time and with routes as loops, greater opportunity for riding in groups with new friends. Loops and a single camp also allow flexible start times so get that extra cup of coffee, to let that sun get a little higher and get things warmed up. We rate a three summit ride.
This ride begins in Walden Colorado. Three hours west of Denver.
Ramble Rides are an experience you won’t soon forget. Four days of fantastic riding, three nights of camping with friends. One amazing time.
- A Ramble Ride is a catered and supported event. Want to know more about what a Ramble is? Check it out.
- Camping is provided on the night BEFORE departure. Start locations typically have hotel accommodations if preferred (not included). We provide secure parking for vehicles.
- All meals, drinks, and snacks are provided the morning of departure through arrival back to our start location—more about food on a Ramble.
- Route support staff varies with group size but typically four to five staff, including our lunch stop. Camp staff generally is an additional three to four staff.
- Riders are allowed an 80L camp bag for gear and clothing. We carry your bag to camps. Read more about it here.
- GPS files will be supplied to riders. Routes are marked, but GPS capability recommended.
A Ramble Ride experience is $900 for four days of riding.