August 29-September 1, 2023
2023 Utah Ramble Ride.
If you know Utah, the climbs are steep and plentiful. The Utah Summer Ramble explores Sanpete County and the Manti-La Sal Forest, traveling 213 miles with just over 28,000 feet of climbing. Though fewer miles than our Colorado rides, our Utah ride has more climbing. This ride will challenge you.
Daily miles and climbing on this ride:
- Day 1: 52 mi. / 8,602 ft.
- Day 2: 58 mi. / 6,353 ft.
- Day 3: 55 mi. / 7,737 ft.
- Day 4: 48 mi. / 5,483 ft.
The Manti-La Sal offers the varied landscape Utah is known for: high desert, evergreen forests, high plateaus. Climbs are steep and the maximum grade is 32%. Several climbs over ten miles in length. We rate a four summit ride.
This ride begins in Manti Utah. Manti is two hours south of Salt Lake City. Eight hours west of Denver.
Ramble Rides are an experience you won’t soon forget. Four days of fantastic riding, three nights of camping with friends. One amazing time.
- A Ramble Ride is a catered and supported event.
- Camping is provided on the night BEFORE departure. Start locations typically have hotel accommodations if preferred (not included). We provide secure parking for vehicles.
- All meals, drinks, and snacks are provided the morning of departure through arrival back to our start location.
- Route support staff varies with group size but typically four to five staff, including our lunch stop. Camp staff generally is an additional three to four staff.
- Riders are allowed an 80L camp bag for gear and clothing. We carry your bag to camps.
- GPS files will be supplied to riders. Routes are marked, but GPS capability recommended.
A Ramble Ride experience is $900 for four days of riding.
Register below on Bikereg.