July 15-18, 2020.
The first route, challenging and tough: long days, heat, climbs, elevation. In 2020, even tougher. With Buffalo Pass closed in July for resurfacing, we have the opportunity to add an additional day, heading over the Zirkel Range into Wyoming before heading into Steamboat Springs. Now 267 miles and just under 23K of climbing over four days. If you are looking for a challenge, this is it. This won’t be a ride for you if you’re not ready and don’t prepare for it as it’s tough with lots of elevation gain, exposed climbs, and long days. But with big challenged come big rewards. It’ll be a ride you’ll talk about for a long time. And don’t worry, we’re still stopping in Walden.
NOW A FOUR DAY ADVENTURE. The original Ramble, the Steamboat Ramble travels through the Roosevelt and Routt National Forests, starting in Fort Collins and ending in Steamboat Springs CO. On the route, we’ll travel through stunning landscapes, grand vistas, and desolate backdrops. We return to the town of Walden for the second night, then into Wyoming for our new third night. Our last day of riding is down to Steamboat Springs through the Route NF.
The ride starts in Fort Collins and ends in Steamboat Springs CO. 267 miles, 22,913 ft of climbing.
On the Ramble you get:
- 4 days of amazing riding in Colorado. Approximate daily mileage: 75/75/60/60.
- Kickoff event the night before the ride start.
- 4 days of food. Breakfast and Dinner at camp (special diets accommodated). Lunch items on the road. Ride food is provided.
- Full route support.
- Camping for each night on the ride with camp activities.
- Drinks and adult beverages.
- Ride swag including exclusive event tee.
- Exclusive discounts and products from our partners.
- End-of-ride dinner and party.
- A personal tour of Moots Cycles facility in Steamboat Springs.
- Shuttle back to Fort Collins on Sunday (July 19) AM.
This ride is among our most difficult over the 4 days. Are you ready? You’re going to be challenged.
Registration is $800 for 4 days of adventure which included all camping, food, transportation, and full support during the ride.The Steamboat Ramble is an amazing experience on an amazing route.
PLEASE NOTE. Due to impacts from COVID-19, we are currently limiting participation to 50 riders. As this event is not yet canceled, it is important to provide a safe environment for riders and staff. Accesible registration means we’ve openings below our 50 rider threshold.
For up-to-date information and updates, please visit our COVID-19 update page: https://ramblerides.com/covid-19-update/
THE JULY RAMBLE IS CURRENTLY AT OUR IMPOSED RIDE LIMIT