June 25-28, 2020.
2020 Women’s Ramble
Open for all women and those who identify as women. Why a Women’s only Ramble? By design, Ramble Rides are events where you connect with other riders and form your group on the road. Sometimes these are single-gender groups, mixed groups, or sometimes, oftentimes, you’re riding solo. Our Women’s ride, however, tends to treat the whole ride as one large group, and it’s our experience that the groups are larger on the road. Camp times have a special connection not only because of a single-gender, but also the ride is smaller, more intimate. You’ll get to know other ladies who share your passion for riding and make connections that will last once the ride is over.
Looping over 4 days from Fort Collins, you’ll travel through the early Summer landscapes of Northern Colorado. The ride will be challenging, but the camaraderie of the group is a Ramble Ride hallmark.
On the Ramble you get:
- 4 days of amazing riding in Colorado. Approximate daily mileage: 50/50/50/50.
- Kickoff event the night before the ride start.
- 4 days of food. Breakfast and Dinner at camp (special diets accommodated). Lunch items on the road. Ride food is provided.
- Full route support.
- Camping for each night on the ride with camp activities and discussions.
- Drinks and adult beverages.
- Ride swag including exclusive event tee.
- Exclusive discounts and products from our partners.
- End-of-ride dinner and party.
This ride is for women and female-identifying folks only.
Come ride with us.
Registration is $800 for 4 days of adventure which included all camping, food, transportation, and full support during the ride.
** Due to COVID-19, we’ve canceled this event. **