September 23-26, 2020.
Fort Collins Ramble
This is the ride that starts in Steamboat Springs and heads back to Fort Collins. This year, we’re moving a week later than years past, which depending on the year, will be just the beginning of, or near peak fall colors. Buffalo Pass will be open by this time, so we’ll use our historical route, which is fewer miles than the Steamboat Ramble, but still challenging at 218 miles and just under 18K of climbing. I love the pace of this ride and the landscape at this time of year. It gets darker sooner, so camps have more campfire time, and the fewer daily miles means riders aren’t as whipped when they come in. It’s a lot of fun.
Are you ready for some amazing Fall foliage, golden Aspens, and cooler riding weather? The Fort Collins Ramble travels through the Routt and Roosevelt National Forests, starting in Steamboat Springs and ending in Fort Collins CO. A 4-day adventure, we’ll travel through stunning landscapes, grand vistas, and desolate backdrops
The ride starts in Steamboat Springs and ends in Fort Collins CO. 218 miles, 17,606 ft of climbing.
On the Ramble you get:
- 4 days of amazing riding in Colorado through amazing Fall foliage. Approximate daily mileage: 50/50/50/50.
- Wednesday shuttle to Steamboat Springs from Fort Collins (June 11).
- Kickoff event the night before the ride start.
- Personal tour of Moots Cycles facility in Steamboat Springs.
- 4 days of food. Breakfast and Dinner at camp (special diets accommodated). Lunch items on the road. Ride food is provided.
- Full route support.
- Camping for each night on the ride with camp activities.
- Drinks and adult beverages.
- Ride swag including exclusive event tee.
- Exclusive discounts and products from our partners.
- End-of-ride dinner and party.
This ride is the most approachable of our Colorado events and designed for riders looking to spread out the fun over a challenging course. If you’re feeling spunky, options exist on route to add to your challenge. Are you ready?
Come ride with us.
Registration is $800 for 4 days of adventure which included all camping, food, transportation, and full support during the ride.