2019 Steamboat Ramble
The original Ramble, the Steamboat Ramble travels through the Roosevelt and Routt National Forests, starting in Fort Collins and ending in Steamboat Springs CO. On the route, we’ll travel through stunning landscapes, grand vistas, and desolate backdrops. We return to the town of Walden for the second night, and ultimately over Buffalo Pass on our way to Steamboat Springs.
The ride starts in Fort Collins and ends in Steamboat Springs CO. 197 miles, 19,790 ft of climbing.
On the Ramble you get:
- 3 days of amazing riding in Colorado. Approximate daily mileage: 75/75/50.
- Kickoff event the night before the ride start.
- 3 days of food. Breakfast and Dinner at camp (special diets accommodated). Lunch items on the road. Ride food is provided.
- Full route support.
- Camping for each night on the ride with camp activities; bigger and better for 2019.
- Drinks and adult beverages.
- Ride swag and collectible ride patch.
- Exclusive discounts and products from our partners.
- End-of-ride dinner and party.
- Personal tour of Moots Cycles facility in Steamboat Springs.
- Shuttle back to Fort Collins on Sunday (July 21) AM.
This ride is among our most difficult over the 3 days. If you’re feeling spunky, options exist on route to add to your challenge. Are you ready? You’re going to be challenged.
The Steamboat Ramble is an amazing experience on an amazing route.
Come ride with us.
Save $50 and confirm your spot in this event which sold out in 2018. Ramble family registration for this 3-day adventure is $400 until January 1, 2019.