The Steamboat Ramble travels through the Roosevelt and Routt National Forests, starting in Fort Collins and ending in Steamboat Springs CO. On the route, we’ll travel through stunning landscapes, grand vistas and desolate backdrops. We return to the town of Walden for the second night, and ultimately over Buffalo Pass on our way to Steamboat Springs.
The ride starts in Fort Collins and ends Steamboat Springs CO. 218 miles, 20,519 ft of climbing. See full route here.
- The first night we camp in Red Feather Lakes after 72 miles and 8,135 feet of climbing for the day.
- The second day is new from previous Rambles. We track more northernly on new territory which is as equally as stunning. This route adds 15 miles and an additional 1,500 feet to the classic route. For the second night we return to Walden. Day two is 96 miles and covers 9,015 feet of climbing.
- We follow the classic route from Walden over Buffalo Pass into Steamboat Springs and our final camp at the KOA along the Yampa River. Day three is 50 miles and 5,024 feet of climbing.
On the Ramble you get:
- Kickoff event the night before the ride start.
- 3 days of food. Breakfast and Dinner at camp. Lunch items on the road. Ride food is provided.
- Route support including medical.
- Camping for each night on the ride. Including post ride evening.
- Drinks and adult beverages.
- Exclusive discounts and products from our partners.
- End-of-ride dinner and party. Hosted by Moots.
- Shuttle back to Fort Collins on Sunday AM.
Once purchased, you’ll receive an email receipt and a welcome package will be sent with specific ride information, personal discount codes and all relevant materials.
The Steamboat Ramble is an amazing experience on an amazing route. Come ride with us.
Limited to 75 riders
Registration for this 3 day adventure is $400.
Want to get a first hand experience of the Steamboat Ramble? New Belgium Brewing created a series following 3 riders. See the trailer below and the whole series here.