A NEW RIDE FOR 2018. The Fort Collins Ramble follows the classic Steamboat route…but in reverse. We’ll assemble in Fort Collins and shuttle to Steamboat Springs Thursday evening (shuttles leave Fort Collins at 4pm). Friday morning, we’ll head out to ride back. On the route, we’ll travel through stunning landscapes, grand vistas and what should be some popping Fall colors. We return to our favorite town of Walden for the first night, and Red Feather for the second.
The ride starts in Steamboat Springs and ends Fort Collins CO. 201 miles, 16,766 ft of climbing. See full route here.
- The first night we camp in Walden after 57 miles and 4,962 feet of climbing for the day.
- For the second night we return to camp in Red Feather. Day two is 73 miles and covers 7,593 feet of climbing.
- Day three is up and over Pennock Pass, ending back at our assembly spot in Fort Collins. 71 miles and 4,211 feet of climbing.
On the Ramble you get:
- Kickoff event the night before the ride start.
- 3 days of food. Breakfast and Dinner at camp. Lunch items on the road. Ride food is provided.
- Route support including medical.
- Camping for each night on the ride.
- Drinks and adult beverages.
- Exclusive discounts and products from our partners.
- End-of-ride dinner and party.
- Shuttle to Steamboat Springs from Fort Collins.
Once purchased, you’ll receive an email receipt and a welcome package will be sent with specific ride information, personal discount codes and all relevant materials.
Come ride with us.
Limited to 75 riders
Registration for this 3 day adventure is $400.
Want to get a first hand experience of the Steamboat Ramble? New Belgium Brewing created a series following 3 riders. See the trailer below and the whole series here.