The second year for this challenging course. The Asheville Ramble travels through the Pisgah National Forests, starting and ending in Asheville, NC. On the route, we’ll travel through the best of the Blue Ridge. Amazing gravel roads, bucolic farm lands and stunning views from the Parkway. The ride starts on Sunday and ends on Tuesday in order to minimize traffic on the Parkway during leaf season.
The ride starts and ends Asheville, NC. 171 miles, 16,198 ft of climbing. See full route here.
- The first night we camp at the Bike Farm in Brevard after 48 miles and 4,763 feet of climbing for the day.
- The second day is difficult and features some of the steepest climbs on any Ramble. We camp that night in a private campground. Day two is 65 miles and covers 6,602 feet of climbing.
- Day three is back to gravel riding and then a run up to the Parkway for just a short duration. But the decent down is a screamer. Day three is 58 miles and 4,833 feet of climbing.
On the Ramble you get:
- Kickoff event the night before the ride start.
- 3 days of food. Breakfast and Dinner at camp. Lunch items on the road. Ride food is provided.
- Route support including medical.
- Camping for each night on the ride. Including post ride evening.
- Drinks and adult beverages.
- Exclusive discounts and products from our partners.
- End-of-ride dinner and party.
Once purchased, you’ll receive an email receipt and a welcome package will be sent with specific ride information, personal discount codes and all relevant materials.
The Asheville Ramble was a rider favorite last year. Don’t let the shorter miles and lesser elevation gains fool you. Riding here is steep and punchy and the climbs don’t allow much rest in between. Hard, and rewarding, it is an amazing experience on an amazing route. Come ride with us. Read about the experience at Bicycling.com
Limited to 75 riders
Registration for this 3 day adventure is $400.